Discharging soon..



I went back to the hospital during the weekend to see my father again and checked up on when he can be discharged. Although it's "soon", but I don't think so and it's not due to any wound/injury complications. But the good thing is, one of his bandages are removed, although the wound doesn't look nice and healed yet.


I went to the hospital too early as visiting hours are from 12 noon to 2pm, then followed by 5pm to 8pm. Arrived at 4:30pm, and decided to buy a few onigiris to nom on as I didn't ate anything in the morning and early afternoon.

And back to the issue at hand.

You see, my brother went to France for his army training and when it's time to come back, one of his platooon buddy's decided to have his crap lumped with my brother's stuffs that is supposed to be air-mailed back. And for the past 1 month or so, that platoon buddy's crap is still hogging precious floor space in our living room. Our housing area is already small to begin with and with around 15 or so big cartons around, it makes our living room even smaller.

On top of the fact that my father is going to be on a wheelchair for a good 3 to 4 months, it will be even harder to navigate around the living room with that platoon buddy's crap. What kind of a "friend" would hog your living area with their own stuffs by conveniently forgetting to get this stuffs back? Apparently, there is such a friend, but I'll show you guys the photos on the next blog post though.

We kinda threatened to book a hotel room for a duration of 1 month so that friend can go collect his crap out of our living space once and for all. And I cannot even stress on the fact that I kept stubbing my toes on those space-hogging carton boxes, seriously -_-"


My father wanted more cigarette breaks as he was on 4 bags of antibiotics and 1 bag of blood tranfusion the previous day. Had to come down, get him onto his wheelchair, and pushed him out of the Yishun pond that is connected to the hospital. And happened to saw this plaque here with explanations on how this particular area came to be.

It can get rather hot, humid and sweaty in the afternoon and my father was egging me to walk back and fro to the observation tower a few metres away -_-" Although the observation tower looks rather nice at night with the blinking lights and stuffs, but then, it's rather hard to see anything other than the lights from the hospital rooms and the tower itself at night.

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

4 comments:

  1. wow! i hope that your dad heals soon. he is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Joey,

      Thank you for the kind wishes too. Although I had to admit, he's rather grumpy as he can only lie in bed in the hospital and not being able to move around :/

      And wishing you a great week ahead & stay safe and well too.

      Delete
  2. I hope your father has a quick and smooth recovery! Hope the stuff gets out of your living room very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ a49erfangirl:

      Hi there, thank you for the well wishes! No doubt those excess carton boxes are becoming quite an eyesore, but then, no updates on whether the owner of the boxes are getting it out of our house soon. I'll probably find myself opening them and keeping it if the owner still doesn't show up :/

      Take care and stay safe and thank you for the well wishes once again.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~