3rd Hospital Stay

So on Wednesday, my father was scheduled to go back to the hospital to check up on his legs for signs of infection, blah blah.. And he ended up having to stay in there once more as the wounds on his right leg was infected once more. And the bad news is that, the little toe (a.k.a the last toe) on the right leg may have to be amputated as it doesn't seem to be getting better despite a little more than a month already.

And until yesterday when I visited him in the hospital, he mentioned that the doctor(s) decided to wait a while more to see if the toe is capable of healing before making the final decision to amputate it. We all know that once a digit gets amputated away, it will never come back. So, I'm guessing the doctor(s) decision is to avoid having to amputate it for good. I'm hoping the same as well.

Besides, Mid Autumn Festival is coming soon. I would definitely like to see my father being home for good for the festival. I don't mind about not having mooncakes, but I know it does suck to celebrate Mid Autumn in the hospital.


Display Lanterns are already up at Eu Tong Seng area


Display Lanterns are also up at Chinatown too

I still remember having to stay in the hospital overnight on Christmas cos the doctors involved cannot make up their mind(s) whether they should just operate on me or re-schedule for an actual operation on a later date. And I did felt like a freakshow of some sort, having to show my stomach for it <.< What's worse is that in the course of their indecisive minds, I didn't get food nor drink throughout a 24 hour period..

Yea, that I can imagine. They starve you of food and deprive you of water in the event you may need to be operated on. And end up having not to, cos they need to "discuss" it further. Sigh...

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~